Your shopping cart is empty!
0 reviews / Write a review
- First use Wash at least 2 times.
- Use dishwashing liquid and sponge to clean and wipe dry immediately after use.
- Do not soak or touch acid or salt or concentrated alkaline, such as fish sauce, lemon juice,
Vinegar - Do not use friction steel cleaning.
- Do not use excessive force to avoid loss of food value. Or other damage
- Always use a fireplace to suit the size of the container
- do not boil dry food. Because it may cause. Stainless steel burns. And performance deterioration.
- Do not put food or water more than 3 parts. 4, because it will make the water or overflowing food when it boils.
Precautions for safe
- the product pot for the purpose of cooking food should not be used for other purposes
- to check and repair products, such as handles and ears lid in its strength before every use
- required. Wear protective gloves before lifting or holding containers while cooking. Or while still hot
- be careful Heat from steam that eats when boiling water
- Do not let the water dry until month
- Be extra careful Do not let children or individuals with physical or mental defects. Access containers while still hot.
• Zebra means quality and is a trusted brand from Thailand
• Everything is made to last 50+ years
• Made in Bangkok in their ISO 9001 certified factory
• Every product that Zebra Thailand manufactures is the highest possible "Quality"